By Alaric Cole
How quickly are you able to study Adobe Flex three? With this book's distinct hands-on method, it is possible for you to to tinker with examples right now, and create your personal wealthy net purposes with Flex in the first few chapters. As you move, you how one can construct a structure, upload interactivity, paintings with info, and install your functions to both the internet or the desktop.
Learning Flex 3 bargains step by step directions which are transparent and concise, besides information and methods that writer Alaric Cole has collected after years of utilizing Flex and instructing it to fellow builders at Yahoo! you will know the way Flex works, how you can use the MXML markup language and paintings with ActionScript, find out how to set up RIAs to the laptop utilizing Adobe AIR, and masses extra.
Whether you are a newbie, or an skilled internet developer coming to Flex from one other platform, Learning Flex 3 is the proper strategy to learn the way to:
- Set up your atmosphere with FlexBuilder and Eclipse
- Create a brand new Flex project
- Use the several layout perspectives in Flex
- Write code with MXML
- Lay out your Flex application
- Embed photos and graphics
- Build a consumer interface
- Add interactivity with ActionScript
- Handle person input
- Move, demonstrate, and gather data
- Add customized parts with MXML
- Add sound results, filters, and transitions
- Style your functions with CSS, skins, and themes
- Deploy purposes to the net, or to the computing device utilizing Adobe AIR
Also integrated are short motives of gadgets, periods, elements, homes, equipment, varieties, and different Flex attributes. you can find that Learning Flex 3 is not just the main whole instructional for Flex, it is also the fastest solution to get going with the newest model of this robust framework.